Today it’s your turn, guys, put on your apron and enter the kitchen! I’m here with you with an easy and enjoyable evening menu that will make them happy on women’s day. CHICKEN SOTETChicken meat is undoubtedly one of everyone’s favorite foods. So…
- It’s your turn today, guys, put on your apron and enter the kitchen!
- I am with you with an evening menu that is very easy and enjoyable to make and will make them happy on women’s day.
Chicken meat is undoubtedly one of everyone’s favorite foods. This food source, which is a source of healing from soup to salad, from food to water, provides us with many alternatives in food. Include this recipe, which is cooked with fresh vegetables and the most beautiful spices, on your tables. I’m sure it will get full marks from all family members…
- 300 g chicken meat
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ¼ yellow California pepper
- ¼ red California pepper
- 2 black peppers
- 2 spoonful butter
- 1 teaspoon of chili paste
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Cut all vegetables into sizes suitable for the chicken. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in the pan and add the onions, peppers, garlic, chicken, and cook for 4-5 minutes. Then add the spices and tomato paste and continue sautéing.
- Cook the cooked chicken on medium heat until the water is absorbed and remove from the stove.
- Serve with chives.
ROCA SALAD WITH CHEESE
- 1 bunch of arugula
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of pine nuts
- 150 g feta cheese
For the sauce;
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Take the pine nuts in a large pan, roast them until they turn brown and leave to cool in another bowl.
- Wash the arugula with plenty of cold, dry it and place it on the salad plate.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and sprinkle over the arugula.
- Chop the feta cheese into cubes and add it to the salad and sprinkle the cooled pine nuts on top.
- To prepare the sauce, take balsamic, lemon juice, salt and olive oil in a mixing bowl and whisk.
- Pour the prepared dressing over the salad and serve.
STRAWBERRY PILLOIE CAKE
Strawberry puff pastry is a very delicious and light dessert… When combined with your favorite fruits, a wonderful flavor emerges. We used strawberries, but you can create alternatives using different fruits. You should definitely try this practical dessert that impresses with its presentation and offers a definite solution to your sweet crises.
- 500 ml of milk
- 100 g sugar
- 6 egg yolks
- 70 g flour
- 30 g corn starch
- 40 g butter
- 1/2 pack of puff pastry
- Powdered sugar
- 500 g strawberries
- Take the milk in an empty saucepan and bring it to the boiling point, then add the vanilla and remove it from the stove.
- Beat egg yolks and granulated sugar until thick creamy consistency.
- Add the boiling milk little by little to the egg mixture and increase the temperature of the mixture and let it soften a little.
- Add the flour and starch and continue whisking.
- Return the mixture to the stove and cook it by whisking on low heat until it reaches the consistency of custard. Add the butter to the pudding you take from the stove and cover it with cling film at room temperature and leave it to cool.
- Cut the puff pastry in the size and shape you want and bake in the preheated oven at 200°C for about 15 minutes and leave to cool.
- You can get the cake shape you want by adding strawberry pieces between them with the cooled puff pastry dough and cream. Serve with powdered sugar on top.
Bon appetit in advance and goodbye until we meet again.
Love, be loved, appreciate. Do not hurt our women. They are our mother, our sister, our wife, they are our hands, our arms, our ideas. A lot devoted , always veteran, strong women’s day blooming where they bleed. May every day be happy and bright, not just one day.