Refined sugar-free products have become very popular lately. Various brands have made these healthy products very easy to access. However, you may want to prepare your own little snack raw balls at home.
Refined sugar-free products have become very popular lately. Various brands have made these healthy products very easy to access. However, you may want to make your own little snack raw balls at home.
We have not been idle and have prepared a delicious raw recipe that will increase its nutritive feature and provide you with energy during the day and suppress your hunger. You will want to eat these medicine balls, which can be ready to eat in a short time, every day. Here is our peanut and sesame raw recipe…
peanut raw recipe
– 100 g date or date puree
– 3 tablespoons of oat flour
– 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
– 1 tablespoon of molasses
– 1 cup of peanuts
– 1 tablespoon of tahini
– 5 tablespoons of water
For the above;
– Sesame (can be roasted)
1. If you are using dates as grains, soak them in hot water for about an hour until they soften. You can use date puree directly.
2. In the food processor, grind the peanuts into flour. Instead of oat flour, you will use the paste, you can add the peanuts while pulling.
3. Next, add dates or date puree, chia seeds, molasses, and tahini to the food processor and pulse. Add water, taking into account that chia and oats will absorb water. In this section, you can add water little by little in a controlled manner.
4. Let the mixture rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour and roll into walnut-sized balls. Then, find sesame seeds and consume it as a healthy snack.
5. You can store refined sugar-free medicine balls in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.