Before the weekend, I am with you with a brownie recipe that will take you away and enchant you with its flavor. So how did the brownie, which is a unique flavor, come about? Brownie, which appeared in the USA at the beginning of the century, was actually chocolate-free, ‘Blond…
Before the weekend, I am with you with a brownie recipe that will take you away and enchant you with its flavor.
So how did brownie, a unique flavor, come about?
The brownie, which appeared in the USA at the beginning of the 19th century, was actually without chocolate when it first came out. ‘blonde’ was known as In addition to the rumor that it emerged as a result of a woman who wanted to make cookies in her home, forgetting to add baking soda, it actually emerged as a result of the owner’s request for a new dessert from the chefs of the Palmer House Hotel in Chicago in 1893 and became a part of our lives. It’s good that I can hear you saying it’s included. Try the brownie, which has come with many different recipes until today, with this recipe, believe me, you will not regret it. Now I am sharing the recipe with the details.
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 10 g cocoa
- 200 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup
- Half a glass of flour
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 100 g walnut kernels
- Set the oven to 160 degrees and wait until it warms up.
- Then let’s melt the butter in a pan and add all the chocolate from the stove and let the butter melt with its temperature.
- Take a mixing bowl, break the eggs into it and add the sugar, beat for about 2-3 minutes until it turns white. At this point, the most important detail that we need to pay attention to is that while the egg is in direct contact with the sugar, do not wait for a long time without whisking, start whisking as soon as you add sugar to the egg, because the sugar cooks the egg and the egg pieces and egg smell remain.
- Slowly add the chocolate butter mixture you made in the 2nd item to the beaten eggs, mixing slowly.
- Add sifted flour, cocoa, vanilla to the mixture and mix well by taking it from bottom to top with the help of a spatula.
- Add your brownie paste, preferably by laying greaseproof paper on a debt, and bake in your preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- If you like it cooked more, you can increase the minute by 5 minutes.
Enjoy your meal…