Does genital surgery, one of the most preferred operations in recent years, affect sexual life? Here is the answer!
“Genital surgery is among the most preferred operations of recent years. One of the most curious about the subject is whether genital surgery affects sexual life. Gynecologist, Sex Therapist, Genital Aesthetics Specialist Op. Dr. Meltem Erkmen answered this question and It tells other curiosities about genital surgery.”
Sexual satisfaction increases by 80-85 percent
Studies have shown that women who choose one of the common types of genital aesthetics such as labiaplasty are generally satisfied with the results. While the overall satisfaction rate for women is 90-95%, post-operative sexual satisfaction increases by 80-85%. Since before and after sharing on social media is not possible in genital plastic surgery, patients mostly prefer physicians with social media advertisements and recommendations. This can result in wrong choices.
Psychologically, the patient’s condition must be appropriate.
My advice to you is to always seek professional advice. Since both emotional and physical risks can be very high in genital plastic surgery, it is very important to seek advice from a trusted, professional person before attempting such an attempt. Any operation, whether it is performed selectively or urgently, carries its own risks and complications. In addition to other surgeries, standard bleeding, infection and wound healing problems may occur in labiaplasty. When considering any genital aesthetic surgery, the patient should see a ‘certified surgeon’ and get very good advice, the necessity of this surgery, its risks and the procedure should be discussed in detail. Psychologically, the patient’s condition should be appropriate. Being dissatisfied with his body creates a difficult area for surgeons, who are obsessed with plastic surgery. For this, the patient and the surgeon must talk in detail and come to an agreement. Therefore, the patient should know what to expect and then maintain the connection with the surgeon.
Sexuality and self-confidence: Do genital aesthetic procedures help?
Today, many genital cosmetic interventions and improvements have become an option for both men and women who are dissatisfied with their genital areas for one reason or another.
What kind of updates are available in the field of genital aesthetics and why do we choose them?
Is it possible to improve our sense of self-confidence and happiness?
We address these questions and present what you should keep in mind before you go under the knife about all surgical and non-surgical procedures regarding genital aesthetics:
– While the aesthetic surgical approach to the genital area can be sectional, it can also include more than one region.
– Labiaplasty (labiums) is divided into two as outer and inner lips.
– Aesthetic intervention on labia of different texture and structure; It is performed in asymmetrical situations where one of the labia is longer, or when both are made comfortable and painful due to the elongation and excessive retraction of sexuality and other feminine activities.
– Clothes such as underwear, swimwear, tights may be disturbing or the image may be unhappy. It can be recommended for effective concerns with symptoms.
– Sometimes clitoral hudectomy is accompanied by shortening of the skin fold that covers the clitoris.
– Vaginoplasty is the removal of the vaginal mucosa that has lost its elasticity and may be needed after delivery. Radiofrequency laser surgery as vaginoplasty surgery
Surgical techniques such as Recently, the G-shot is of great interest in the infection process, which is called O-shot, which has been shown to increase sexual satisfaction in women.
– O-shot is the intervention in which platelet-rich plasma (prp) obtained from the person’s own blood is injected into the clitoris and the tissues around it.
– In G-shot, the same process is done by detecting the G point.
– In addition, cosmetically, bleaching, tightening and filling applications are also preferred procedures.