How about using peanut butter, which cracks the palate with its harmony with toast and honey, in a delicious cookie recipe for breakfast? Thanks to the healthy natural oils and protein it contains, peanut butter, which stores energy for your body, is in this form…
How about using peanut butter, which cracks the palate with its harmony with toast and honey, in a delicious cookie recipe for breakfast? If you like peanut butter in this form, which stores energy for your body thanks to the healthy natural oils and protein it contains…
If you want to give a warm and delicious surprise to your loved ones, prepare the ingredients and enjoy this delicious cookie!
Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
– 1 cup of unsalted butter
– 1 cup of peanut butter
– 1 cup of white sugar
– 1 cup of brown sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 2+1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder
– ½ teaspoon of salt
– 1 packet of baking powder
1. Cream the room temperature butter, peanut butter, and sugar in a bowl with a mixer or a whisk. Then break the eggs one by one and mix them into the butter mixture.
2. In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt. Add the sifted flour mixture to the butter mixture and knead homogeneously. Wrap the dough in cling film and rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Break off pieces of the dough and roll them in walnut size and place them on the baking tray at intervals. Flatten each ball with a crosshair fork and create a diagonal pattern. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
Enjoy your meal…