Apple Watch, which saved the lives of many people with its features such as fall detection, attracted attention this time with its water resistance. A new report says a lost Apple Watch was left at sea for hours and then returned to its owner in working condition.
Lost Apple Watch retrieved from the sea and returned to its owner
While on a sailing trip in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Jefferson Rocha lost his Apple Watch while swimming. According to the report, Rocha, while your watch was floating spontaneouslyHe claims it came off his wrist. Find MyWatching his watch at sea using the app, Rocha lost track of the watch after a while.
What should you do if your Apple Watch is lost?
If you lose your Apple Watch one day, you can follow the steps below.
- Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- After selecting All Hours, select My Watch.
- Tap the Info button next to your watch. Then tap Find My Apple Watch.
- Tap your watch to view its location on a map in the Find My app on your iPhone.
- If the map shows your Apple Watch is nearby, tap Play Sound.